Holy cow! Can you believe this kid made it to 12?! We weren't quite sure for a while (he kind of has iffy parents).
Tyson has become quite the young man in the last 12 years. He is a genius, has a photographic memory on things that he WANTS to remember, has a voracious appetite for learning, loves soccer, snowboarding, hiking and camping and most of all, loves his little brothers dearly (even though he will never admit it). Of all the boys at this point in time, he gives us the least trouble. He will do most of what we ask and understands that life is much easier when you listen to your parents and make right choices. He is over the top excited for the priesthood, junior high and all the privileges and responsibilities that go along with being 12. We are so proud of him and love him so much!
Happy Birthday Mr. T!

3 comments:
Happy Birrday Tyson, I have to agree you have iffy parents, but despite that, you are a cool dude, way to rock the boat!!! ha!ha!
Happy Birthday Tyson! I am glad you found my blog Kelly cause now I know were to find yours! Did you get the link from my FB info? Just curious. I need to check others more often to see if they have blogs.
Happy Birthday Ty. I didn't know all of those things about you. I did, however, know that you love your brothers. That much is obvious whether you like it or not.
Post a Comment