I grew up in the 80's and MJ was an icon for me. I remember listening to this "tape" over and over until it wore out. I remember watching him win grammy after grammy for it. I have moon walked, screamed, danced like a zombie and quite possibly grabbed my crotch a few times just to prove I had moves like him.
Not someone to pattern my life after but an icon never the less. Loved his music then and I still love it now.
I definitely think he was a misunderstood person. I hope he finds that happiness now that he always seemed to be looking for.

1 comments:
K, I am sooooo glad that you wrote about Micheal. It has taken off the blog pressure. Now I can let it out, I am a big, big fan. There I said it! While all the neighborhood kids were singing the barney song Carver and Taylor were singing Billy Jean and Bad. Do you want to go to SLC for a tribute service for him???...........ha!ha! just kidding!! loved your post!
Post a Comment