I have to publicly apologize to my Kelly/Kelli club vice president. We were speaking yesterday and she reminded me of an incident in which I totally and completely, threw her under the bus. Actually, after throwing her there, I may have backed up over her again just for good measure.
What is most sad about the sitch is that I wasn't completely aware of what I was doing. I thought my silence would make an awkward scenario go away. Chalk it up to being beguiled by tempura vegetables at The Happy Sumo.
Kell, I owe you one! ;)

4 comments:
Kelli, its nice to finally have some company under here. It not that bad once you learn to stay away from the tires and the hot pipes. Welcome. :)
has the VP been sent a note under the bus? She may not have internet service there... ;)
I'd accept that apology any day!!
Vicki
This is Kelli Club VP speaking here. I put myself out there to a captured audience, the response was exactly opposite of what I thought it was going to be, hence my glance for back up to Kelly, but to my suprise, my back up was "conveniently" occupied (I think it was intentional) by tempura veggies. I do recall even mustering up a very loud throat uh-hmmmmmm, to get her attention but all I got was complete denial of any knowledge of the conversation taking place. Hence me landing under the bus...Alone!!! But, the good thing is Kelly Club accepts any one and everyone (with the name or adopted name of Kelli)even if they hail from under the bus down by the river, I find so much comfort and peace in that knowledge. In that humble manner I accept Kelly #1's apology ha!ha!
Hmmm. Does your club have insurance? Otherwise I am going to have to stay in the Tiffanie club.
Post a Comment