I am having one of those moments in my life. I am not really in a funk, per se, I just don't feel that I am really making a difference. Don't get me wrong, I know I make a difference in the lives of Ross and the boys. I know they love me.
Sometimes I just don't really get where I fit into all the rest. There is nothing very extraordinary about me. I just do my thing and try to be nice and help out. But sometimes I get this longing for more.
It actually really bothers me that I feel like this at times. I know it's not all about me. And I know that this is my weakness. It's how Satan gets to me.
I guess I just hope for blue skies tomorrow and try to remember that inside, I KNOW whose I am.

6 comments:
You are significant to me!!! you inspire me all the time. Infact, I'm trying to be more like you:)BTW--this is Jamie not Nick:)
Well, remember that time you made homemade brownies for three little girls??? That was significant. Not to mention Kelly Club President. Now there is a demanding and signifcant job!!!
What's your passion? If you could do anything in the world, what would it be? I know Troy has a list of 100 things he wants to do before he dies. It is a fun list to look at and work toward. You know, a little focus to break up all the other "static." I have been meaning to make a list for me. Anyone want to join me? A couples list (100 things you want to do w/ your spouse) would be fun too.
Hang in there, satan will do all he can to make the strong weak!!! You have a lot to offer and half the time you don't even know you are doing it. I know this from first hand experience, just by being around you!
it must be the rain. I'm starting to dry out in Vegas, but I keep slipping back into that same mode of thinking. Gotta get UP girl, we gotta get UP!! Smile, you brought be ice cream. When I get home, I'll bring you some.
Are you kidding? I hear comments all the time about how awesome you are from people of all ages and all walks of life. If nothing else (and I know there is a LOT more) you are touching people in a good way, I am sooooo proud of you. I love you!!!
Post a Comment