Happy Father's Day! What a great day to reflect on all those amazing men in my life that have been great father figures.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day 2009
To Ross John- The. Best. Dad. Ever. I totally lucked out in this department. When I married him, I thought he would be a good dad but you just never know until you are there. He continues to amaze me in the parent department. All the things I lack, he more than makes up for. No boys on earth could possibly adore their dad more than mine do. We love you!
Glen- The perfect dad for me. Taught me to be strong and fight through adversity. Taught me to have unwavering faith. Taught me that nothing else matters as long as you have your family. Taught me to take the time to be silly and have fun. I think I get my sense of humor from him. I love you dad!
Dixon- The perfect father in law for me. I can't imagine not having him in my life. He has always made me feel like a rock star. I love that we can tease each other. I know that Ross treats me like a queen and the boys like gold because he learned to from you. I love you!
And most of all, my Heavenly Father. I know that my life and all that I have is a gift from you. I know that you love me.
Happy Father's Day to all of you. You make a difference.
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment