This is Alison and Koa. I am not smart enough to know either of them.
The cute girl on the left is me. The cute girl on the right is my sister Shelley. The cute girl in the middle is my amazing, dedicated, accomplished, smarty pants little sister Alison. On May 15th, 2009 she graduated from the Law program at the University of Utah. We know it was a long road, often filled with tears and heartache but we are so proud of her! We know it was worth all the hard work. Koa, her equally as cute boyfriend at the top, graduated the week before from UNLV Law.
I have a feeling that with 3 sons I am going to be using their services quite a bit in the future;)

2 comments:
Graduating from anything is the best, much less LAW school. Even better. Tell her congrats!
Lets only hope you don't have to use their services!
Post a Comment