
One of my favorite authors is Wayne Dyer. This guy is on the ball and a true inspiration. I have read his book "The Power of Intention" a few times. He has a book out now called "Your Ultimate Calling". Ross and I watched a PBS special that he gave about the book. It was unreal. If you want to change your life, he is one of the greats that will help you a long the way.
And of course I always have to put a plug in about reading your scriptures. They help you change your life too;)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Fav Author
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kelly you have inspired me to be inspired!!! I want to read one of his books now......Thanks!
I have been ordering books like mad. I will add this one to my list. Thanks for the recommendation.
Good to know there is another inspired author lover out there!
Post a Comment