Saturday, March 14, 2009

A New Level of Insanity...er..Commitment

I have to write this down so I can remember in the future that my will power is stronger than I give myself credit for.

I have been doing a 90 day extreme work out program since January 1st of this year. I have been very diligent and have not skipped a workout even when I was down with a sinus infection and strep throat. I decided that I had to still workout even though we were going to Disneyland. So I took the discs, my laptop and some resistance bands. I totally locked myself in the bathroom of our hotel room at night and did the workouts. I know, I know, kind of gross working out in a hotel bathroom. But the point is, I got it done, kept my promise to myself and I took a really hot shower afterward!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Could this be P90X?

You are one of the most committed people I knowÜ Congrats on not giving up!

Wight Family said...

You Freakin Rock!

And no that isn't gross. They get cleaned, and I'm sure you were safe about it. Not to mention, the hot shower afterward negated any ill effects.

You are awesome. I CAN'T believe you worked out with a sinus infection. I know how sick you were. You are an animal!!

Tiffanie said...

I personally like the stretch where you put one foot on the toilet, one foot on the tub and the work out band hanging off the shower head. Yep, that is a good one!