
theworldneedsmorehappy.com
This is a great site started by my Facebook friend Angie Strader. It's about time someone did it.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The World Needs More Happy
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The only one telling you you can't do it is you. And you don't have to listen.

theworldneedsmorehappy.com
This is a great site started by my Facebook friend Angie Strader. It's about time someone did it.
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 9:42 PM
3 comments:
Kelly - If we all work together and look for what is good and right in the world and create happy moments for ourselves and others we can make the world happier! Thank you for sharing The World Needs More Happy!
Angie & Kelly,
That is a great site! I agree, we all need more happy. Of course, I'm a huge supporter of taking a daily nap, and a cookie with a glass of milk would help too. If we could all just put our differences aside for just that long... maybe there'd be peace in the middle east... or maybe not I'm not sure if they drink milk with their cookies...
okay -
So I am finally getting caught up in the blogging world and catching up on everyone elses - love all your blog had to offer! love Disney - love the sweet cheeks of your sisters boy!
Post a Comment