Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Caught On Camera

The California "Chip and Dale's"




One of my finer moments! Ross and I were laughing so hard. Luckily, the boys didn't know what the heck was so funny!

5 comments:

Wight Family said...

I love that! We could hit Vegas sometime.... JUST KIDDING!

K.Booth said...

That's why they call it the happiest place on earth!! Ha!ha! great post, your a natural @ tipping chip'n dale, the experience and confidence shines through!!

njfroerer said...

I want to be at DISNEYLAND right now. I am so jealous. What fun! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Tiffanie said...

Glad to see your boys at church today. I could hear them talking about it. You two are definitely nominated for "best parents" in 2009. We will be attempting a trip in 2010 so we don't have to compete w/ you two. We have a blast every time we go. Nothing better than spending an entire week w/ your family and doing anything and everything you want. Those memories are what makes it the "happiest place on earth." Your kids will never forget that trip. Strong work!!!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I love this picture....I saw it first on fb and laughed out loud to myself! I love your sense of humor.....keep it coming :)