



Look at this kid. He is so adorable. Cohen is almost 2 months old now. I get to start watching him 2 days a week starting this Monday and I am so excited! How can you resist those cheeks?!
My kids are so cute with him. I know they will make great dads one day. And Ross. He is just as cute with Cohen as he is with our boys. I told him that when Cohen is here, he better just keep right on working and not try to dominate my time with him but I have a feeling it might happen;)
Saturday, March 14, 2009
The Cutest Cheeks In The World
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Seriously delicious cheeks. I think you'll have to guard your time with lil Cohen closely with Ross. He'll steal him for sure!! Do you have motion sensors? And an air pistol that shoots little tiny plastic beads? I can hook you up if you need it! ;)
Post a Comment