We decided to come and hang out in St. George this week for a little vacation before school starts. It has been between 45 and 50 degrees the whole time we have been here which is downright tropical for Utah in December, right?
We have been swimming, to the park, bike riding and hiking. We love it down here. Don't ask the boys about our hike though. The way they tell it, we tried to kill them. It was barely 5 miles and mostly flat but I guess after a week of doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING over Christmas really makes those muscles atrophy. We are such bad parents. Ross and I had a good time though.
On New Year's Eve we played games and ate too much food and took Bill to the ER. He had an infection in his eye. Our insurance changed drastically on the 1st so we took him in. Bill fell asleep 20 minutes before midnight so we woke him up just in time to see the ball drop. It was a fun night with the boys.
We are anxiously awaiting a phone call to let us know that Shelley (my sister) is in labor. So whether that or Saturday comes first will determine when we are heading home!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Tropical St. George
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Kelly,
I am glad you had fun in St George. I can't wait until we can find our way down there. A little hiking around in the sun sounds nice about now. By the way, where did you get your blog background? I love it!
Post a Comment