Ross posted this on our family blog and it made me feel so good, I had to post it here so I can look back on it and smile. He is so good to me!
"Happy Birthday Kelly
Today is Kellys birthday. We get the chance to celebrate the 'rock star formerly known as Kel'. We now call her wife, mom or whats-her-face.
Let me briefly tell you what an amazing woman she is. I know no one else who constantly is looking for a challenge, something to be better at. I love her fire, and competitive nature. Her thirst for perfection inspires many around her and scares the rest of them. She is a fiercely loyal friend, an understanding ear and a very comfortable hug. I could search the whole world and never find anyone better to raise my boys and care for my family. I love her deeply and am proud to stand by her for eternity.
Love you Bell!!"
Monday, January 26, 2009
Brought A Tear To My Eye
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good job Ross. I think you just earned a fair amount of brownie points with your wife. You two make and awesome pair. AND just to make the record clear, Kelly has only scared me on 3 occasions.
(Tiff you are funny) Kelly, what a sweet thing for Poppy to write....I think that says a lot about a man who is not afraid to express his love to you like that! I agree with Tiffany, you two do make an awesome pair!
I didn't know you had a blog until you posted a comment on mine. Hey I want the address for your family blog so I can follow too...
Hey I am posting while on vacation just to wish you a happy birdday week............I hope it was a good one. I am glad ross took time out of puppy training to write such a sweet post.............hey how is poppy doing on the puppy training btw?
Post a Comment