Tonight we got to go hang out with Troy, Tiff and their darling girls. If you could guarantee that I would have daughters that cute, I would so have them.
We had awesome pizza (which I have not had in SOOOOO long). Then we got to try our skills on their Wii. Or should I say, everyone else's skills. I have no Wii skills whatsoever. I guess it's good I am SO accomplished in everything else;)
I am saving my money. I will own a Wii someday. I have to redeem myself. It's so embarrassing when everyone age 8 and under is better than you!
Thanks Hauns! We had a riot!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Wii Love the Hauns
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would love them a little bit more if I would have not been beaten in Tennis by 2 small girls and then shown to look the fool by Tiff on drums, but other than that it was fun!
Post a Comment