I decided that I am going to have a mantra that I will live by starting at the beginning of each new year. It will be something I focus on and strive to be better at.
My mantra for 2009 is...drumroll please...."Kindness matters."
There are too many mean people in the world. I am not going to be one of them.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Mantra
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wait!! Is that the final version or can we suggest a few?
"I bake cookies daily"
"Husbands deserve back-rubs"
"I hate shopping?"
or even
"Loving my man every day!"
See I'm still trying to decide between "Piracy is our only option" and "Mischief Managed"
I LOVE your Mantra! I think it is a great one! I think we all should go by that! :) I do think Ross can have some of his too! ha! ha! Every husband deserves those once in a while! But I think he gets most of those doesn't he?
Sorry Kelly, I'm going to have to stick with Ross on this one. How about "Kindness for Husbands first and family second friends third strangers fourth" or something like that...
I will post my mantra this weekend. I have been thinking long and hard for a good one for 2009.
Okay--so, here is my mantra. "Power Through." I know a little boring. I think I came up with it during RAGNAR. I think i am going to keep it for this new year. So, here's to life...Power through. I'll try to be nice later:) J.
Post a Comment