Sunday, January 25, 2009

Coincidence?

I am a firm believer that there are no coincidences. I think everything that happens, no matter how small, is all part of a grand design. God knows what he is doing. I was thinking about it in church today. Just one of those moments that you start thinking, what if I had made this choice instead of that?
I believe that whatever path you are on, you are supposed to be there. You can choose happiness even if things don't always look the way you thought they would. You can learn the lessons you need to learn. In reflection on my life, I see that every choice, every moment brought me to where I am now, shaped me in to the person I am today.
And you know what? I like her.

3 comments:

Wight Family said...

I like her too. Good choice.

Tiffanie said...

We like her too. I think back at the choices I passed up and the ones I grabbed...they all lead somewhere different. I am glad to be where I am. Can't imagine my life any better than it is. I have someone to thank for that. Definitly not a coincidence.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I think that is so sweet! I agree that things happen for a reason and the secret is to learn all that we can along the way.