Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just Over 12 Hours To Go

You have just over 12 hours to repent, resolve to change your life and write it down! We need written proof to show you around the 3rd week in January that you have already fallen off the wagon.
Mine are already done. How about yours?

3 comments:

K.Booth said...

Rip curl mom -great posts!! your Christmas sounded fun. my new's year resolution is to find Mr. Frog in the west hills.

njfroerer said...

"Happy Times"--my new year's resolution is to take over the blog. I want to be in the loop with the rest of you bloggers. So, in a couple of days when I fall off the wagon you can remind me of my goal. Blog-on or Bust!!

njfroerer said...

By the way it is me Jamie. I am in training with all this comment stuff. Be patient with me. Nick is going crazy because I am asking too many questions. Maybe I should change my new year's resolution?