Corbin has great comedic timing. He is always saying the most hilarious things. We took a trip to the Valley Market the other day and he had a few good ones.
We are walking into the store and I notice he has tennis shoes with no socks, holy jeans, and a Lowe's ball cap. (He's ready for the runway I know)
"Corbin, where in the heck are your socks?"
"Mom, I don't care about socks. I care about Lowe's."
In the store he climbs into the back of the cart. "Ok woman if I'm going to sit in this thing you are going to have to be a good driver." (snickers from the lady buying avocados)
We go down the candy aisle and he wants me to buy a bag of treats for just him.
"How about I buy a bag you can share with your brothers?"
"How about you buy a bag just for me?"
I give him the "look".
He points at himself with his thumb, shakes his head, "I've got good ideas!"
I know, kind of random but he just makes me smile.
Monday, December 15, 2008
"Hello? Is this thing on?"
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love it!! Corbins got my vote for his own bag of candy!!
Aren't kids the coolest thing ever? That cracks me up! I'm thinking they might get that from their Mother! I can remember some funnies you pulling! :) Did your puppy ever come back? I'm going to try and email you today... I'm not wrapping any of the Sub for Santa presents this year. The parents are going to.. but thanks so much for offering to help! It has taken me FOREVER in the past to wrap that many presents! Love you girl!
Kelly,
I have been a slacker....
I have just been watching the headlines on the bloglist off of our blog.... I figured out today that it hasn't been 5 weeks since your last blog... but merely you turned on your security....
I am a bright one...
I am excited for your new puppy....
It looks like I have some reading to do....
Post a Comment