
I love the song "Barbie Girl" by Aqua. Call me shallow but I think it's hilarious. I am a teeny bopper at heart. Anyway, I have it recorded onto a disc that my boys always want me to play in the car. Tyson and Jaden love to sing along and add in Weird Al Yankovic's lyrics.
Oringinal: I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World, Life in Plastic, It's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me anywhere, Imagination, life is your creation.
Tyson, Jaden and Weird Al: I'm an ugly girl, my face makes you hurl, Sad I have it, I should bag it. Acne everywhere, unwanted facial hair, I'm a relation to Frankenstein's creation.
Watch out you ladies in the future, you've got quite the ladies men on your hands!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Barbie Is Getting Uglier By The Minute
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE this song! Your boys' version is hilarious!! Ü
Your boys are cute enough that I'm sure the girls will flock anyway........facial hair and all.
Post a Comment