So Ross is at scout camp this week. I am all alone with 3 boys. You would think that with me being their mother that this would not be a problem, however this is truly scary. And what's worse is they can smell fear. And they usually use it against me.
I have been pleasantly surprised. They have been so good so far (knock on wood). We have had a great week of having fun and getting things done. They have been really good to each other too. It's made me realize just how good I have it. I could not imagine how my life could get any better. I have a wonderful husband and 3 amazing kids.
Now if I could just get that darn husband home.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Hell Week
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment