I don't even know what to title this post. Today I had such a great day. I got to hang out with Ross for a while and then I got to go do lunch with my 3 dearest friends in the whole world. And it's always good to pick your kids up from school and hear all about how everything went.
In other parts of the world, things are not always so great. I found out that a friend of mine lost her baby today. She was 5 1/2 months pregnant. Her water broke and she had to deliver her little girl that weighed 11 ounces and was 10 inches long. She lived for just over an hour. They named her Chloe. They have had such a hard time getting pregnant. They were so excited.
It just doesn't seem fair sometimes. It humbles me so much to think of her and then to look at the 3 amazing, healthy boys that I have. I am so grateful to be their mom. I hope that tonight I will hug them a little longer and that I will be a little slower to anger in the future.
Funny how a day, and a life, can go from being so good to not so good in just a heartbeat.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment