Biggest Fears
So obviously my first and foremost fear would be if something happened to Ross and/or the boys. That is always there. But I have been thinking about it for the last couple of days and realizing a few of my other fears. I think the overall fear in my heart and mind that dominates my motivation is this: being ordinary. I don't want to be ordinary. I want to do great things and be great. I want to do things that are scary or hard for me because that is what helps me to see the strength that God has bestowed upon me.
I don't want to be just another person. I don't want to be someone that is easily replaced or forgotten. When I walk away I want to have put a pemanent mark on people's hearts. I want them to feel like they are someone and like I truly cared for them because I do. I don't want all this because I care so much about what other people think of me. I want it because I want to make a difference in the world. I want to inspire people to see the greatness in themselves.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment