Friday, May 4, 2007

The One, The Only

Well this is my first attempt at keeping somewhat of a journal. I am not very good at keeping records. It bores me! Well sometimes. It's always fun to go back and look at my by gone days.

I am Kelly. I am a 33 year old wife, mother and friend extraordinaire! Hopefully, anyway. My life's goals are to run a marathon, serve a mission (or 2 or 3) with my husband, make wonderful memories with my boys and experience everything that scares the heck out of me! I am an adrenaline junkie. I am scared of most things but I have the firm belief that everytime you step through your fears, there is an amazing transformation in yourself that takes place. Not that you are stronger but that you realize you had it in you the whole time.

My desire for this blog is that maybe I will learn a little about myself. Or maybe I can inspire someone else to do something great. Time will tell!

0 comments: