Monday, May 28, 2007

Is She Still Talking?!?

Yesterday was Sunday and even though we are not moving for another couple of months, the bishop asked Ross and I to speak. In the last 3 years, I have spoken 8 times. Yes folks, you read that right. 8 times. I can't possibly imagine that people want to hear from me that much!
It turned out to be a pretty good talk I think. At least that is what everyone told me. I am so thankful that I got to be a part of the 26th ward. I remember that I was so nervous when our ward split. I didn't think I would love a ward like I did the 18th. I have been awed and amazed by the stellar people that I have gotten to know and love this last year. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have a ward so great.
In short, life goes on. People come, people go. But the 26th ward will always hold a special place in my heart.

0 comments: