Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to me!

What an amazing thing it is to be a mother. I can't even begin to describe all the ways I think I screw it up. But then sometimes, too, I think I do ok. I have the 3 most awesome boys. They are always inspiring me to be better. I truly love them.

Today I have thought about my own mom a lot. Over the past couple of years I have come to realize that she really did the best she could. Our relationship wasn't always what I wanted it to be and sometimes it continues to be that way. However, I know she loves me and she has her own way of showing it. I have really come to appreciate those moments.

It makes me appreciate my Savior and the things he does for us. I am so grateful that I am here and that I have gotten to have children of my own. I know it is because of him. I pray that my boys will come to know Him as I have and that they will feel of his love for us.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms and all you future moms. It's a good life.

1 comments:

ross Walker said...

..as far as Moms go, YOU are an 11.