I am in a funk. Do you ever get there? It's those moments when nothing makes you happy. You don't feel good about anything. Your appetite is gone and you just want to sleep instead of facing any responsibility. I don't know what my problem is lately. I have so many blessings it's insane and yet I just can't seem to wrap myself around them right now.
I'm at this weird place where I just don't seem to fit. We are going to be moving soon so people in my ward, as great as they are, are disconnecting themselves from me. I don't have a calling anymore so I kind of feel idle, which sucks to say the least. I also have this "friend" who at any given moment makes me feel like trash about myself. I have enough friends that I know love me so I can't figure out why I am letting this woman get to me.
Anyway, there's my giant pity party for the day. Moving on.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Funk
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment