Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Let The Games Begin

Last summer was the first ever Clinton 26th Ward Water Wars. Which is like a week long, gigantic water fight. After a very grueling week of hiding/stalking/running for my life, I was the winner. Yes folks you read that right. I was nicked named (by a guy in my ward) the "Kellyanton Robber". I was flattered.

This year I am in charge of water wars. I get to help others find their inner Gadianton Robber. I relish in this task. (picture me rubbing my hands together while laughing wickedly) I think it will be one heck of a fun time.

The only way I can do this task is knowing that I was the first ever queen of water wars. I know that everyone else has probably forgotten but you can be sure that I will be quick to remind them.

0 comments: