It seems that so many crazy things are going on in the lives of people around us. Random deaths, horrible accidents, marriages falling a part. It puts your heart and mind in such turmoil. It's times like these that make me know, more than ever, that the only thing we can count on is our Savior. Only He knows what we are going through and only He can offer that peace that we so desperately need. I am so grateful for the gospel. Sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me sane.
I can't remember who said this, but I love it:
"None of us will escape tragedy and suffering. Each of us will probably react differently. However, if we can recall the Lord’s promise, “for I the Lord am with you,” we will be able to face our problems with dignity and courage. We will find the strength to be of good cheer instead of becoming resentful, critical, or defeated. We will be able to meet life’s unpleasant happenings with clear vision, strength, and power."
Here's to enduring to the end with dignity and courage.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Where Can I Turn For Peace
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Spoken very well friend. You've been on my mind a lot since we talked at YW ball. You're right, there is SO much going on around us sometimes it is hard to stay sane, but the gospel is always true!
Do you need cookies?
Amen sister!!! Thank goodness for the gospel!
Kelly I really appreciate your spiritual side and that you share it with all of us.....Thank you for your example :)
Post a Comment