
This guy, is the hottest guy I have ever known in real life. (his woman isn't too bad either!) He takes care of me like I never knew possible. Happy Valentine's Day Ross. I love you so much!
P.S. Do you people know how hard it is to find a picture of Ross?!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
My Funny (and hot, sexy, studly) Valentine
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
(Blushing) Thank you Kell, I love you tons.
Happy valentines you two love birds.....glad you are feeling better!!!
Ross must take the pictures in your family......That is how it is in our family, I have zero pictures of myself, sometimes I put my tumb a little over the edge of the lense on purpose, just so that I have evidence I was part of the family photo.
Hey, I like soda too! I will take whatever leftovers your boys leave behind! I'm not picky.
Kell, I love how openly affectionate you are to Ross! It reminds me of my mom and dad :)
Post a Comment