
This totally good lookin' kid turned 10 years old yesterday! I can't believe it! Jaden is one amazing kid. He has an endless supply of energy and if you don't find a way to channel it, you usually end up in a wrestling match with him. He is always up for any adventure. He acts like he is pretty tough but he is a big softy underneath it all. He would do anything for anybody. He is always looking for new friends to add to his circle. When he was born, we almost lost him and me. We know that he has a great purpose here. We are so blessed with him in our lives. Happy Birthday Jay-man! We love you bunches!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
What A Stud!
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaden!! I'm glad that you're here. You are an awesome big brother and your parents totally Rock!
Vick
Hey Jayden,
Happy Birthday! What are you now, 16? Ready to drive? We missed you and Ty at the Wii gathering the other night. Hope you had fun at the basketball game. I am glad you are in primary with me...that means I get to see you every week!
Happy birdday birthday boy!!! don't you hate it when people come to your birthday party and they don't bring a gift or sledding clothes..........ha!ha! Glad your parents were wise enough to move to the Balley (that's what Zachie calls it).
I have to agree with ya Kel...he is one good lookin boy. I tell ya, I don't know how you do boys. Your a good mom!
Post a Comment