Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivities

What a great day we had! The Adams side joined us for dinner today (minus Dan and Shelley:( ) as well as Grandpa and Grandma Stahle. The food was completely fabulous, all six kids had a great time playing and climbing the wall, and we got ALL of the leftover pie. WOOHOO! Could life get any better?

Also, a shout out to my little sister Emily. She gave us the news last week that she is pregnant, due in May. They just found out they are having another girl. So exciting. I will have a new nephew and a new niece. I am so EXCITED! (I have to live vicariously through all you people since I am done having my own.)

Though we didn't have any melted telephones in OUR oven, it was still a fun and eventful day!

2 comments:

K.Booth said...

The leftovers are a wonderful bonus to hosting Thanksgiving. I bet your pies were yummy.........I haven't mastered pie making yet, it totally intimidates me( I outsource it to my mom). Glad to here it was a great day!!

K.Booth said...

I think the vice-president is supposed to alert the president when the president is making choices that are not in line with what the people (or vampires) want. As the VP of Kelly club, I will put myself out there and tell you the people want you to update your blog (-please give the people what they want).