Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Friendship

Throughout our lives, we are blessed with many friends and many opportunities to make new friends. I am a person who loves people. One of my pet peeves in life is when people don't take care of each other. I have always felt that if you say you are a friend then you should just be one. We all have our issues, problems, hang-ups, etc. etc. Who cares? When you put it all out there, you get it back somehow. Maybe not from everyone all the time but you definitely get it back.
One of my best friends and I were talking tonight. She was upset about some things and she called me so she could work through them and feel better. I want her to know that I love her with all of my heart and nothing could ever change that. I know that Heavenly Father brought us together because we need each other. Our friendship is by divine design. I thank God every day that we are in each others lives.
Thank you to all of you who are my friends. I care about you and love you all more than you know.

0 comments: