I am going to be making my blog private. There are too many bad things that go on out there in the world and I want to be able to share things about my family with those I know and love. If you are interested, please send me your e-mail address. I will be public for about another week but after that, it will be done. Thanks!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Ooo! Ooo! Pick me! Pick me!!! Pretty sure you have my email...so send the invite there please. Should I do it to? I have been thinking about it. I don't know what to do. I have been tracking my blog with Google analytics. It tells me who has been on my blog. Seriously only 3 people even go to it each day. What to do....
The Hauns would be interested in an invitation. We started private and now we are currently public. It was too hard for the old people (my mom and uncles) to figure out. In reality the private login method is really quite easy.
Count me IN Kell. send to my hotmail address. I think that is the one that you have.
laters gater!
Amy and I would like to be included.
Don't forget me! :) I want in!
Same here
Me me! Send me an invite!
Please include me : )
Rae
Hi Rip Curl Mom,
Our e-mail addresses are troyhaun@gmail.com and tiffhaun@gmail.com....
Thanks for including us!
Troy & Tiff
Make sure you put me down. I love to check out your blog. I have been thinking I should as well, how do you do it?
Kelly,
You had better count me in!!!
kirknkrista@yahoo.com
Got it! Thanks Kell!
Vicki
Post a Comment