Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Call For Book Club

We need to have a book club meeting! I have been finished with the Alchemist for a long time now. I found it to be a fascinating book that I would love to read again.
If anyone has read this, please feel free to comment and leave your thoughts. I want to know what you thought of it.
***please be advised***-Being allowed to even comment on anything "The Kelly Club" is doing, is a great privilege in and of itself. Do NOT take this responsibility lightly;)

3 comments:

K.Booth said...

I have been compelled by this great honor to comment on Kelly Club's book of the month!! I loved this book it was so good. It has been a long time since I have read a fable type book and I never underlined so much in such a small book(I an a habitual underliner.......don't ever loan me a book it will be returned hammered and covered in ink..ye are warned cute pirate). I up for book club meeting anytime......as long as we have good treats that is.

Tesha said...

I'm glad you made a comment, I didn't know you were a blogger!! Did you ever get that check? I've lost my mind!

Anonymous said...

What every great book club needs....

http://www.signals.com/signals/Outlet-Store_200/View-All-Outlet-Store-Items_2AA/Item_My-Book-Club-Can-Beat-Up-Your-Book-Club-Shirts_HD7152G_ps_cti-2AA.html

luv ya
Rae