A new friend from my ward asked me if I would go to the Thursday session of the BYU Women's Conference this last week. At first I was a little leery to go, you know the whole Happy Valley thing. I have to say I was so pleasantly surprised. It was such a great experience.
I learned a lot of things that will be great to integrate into my little family. I am, after all, molding future stripling warriors. Although most of the time, I don't really think they are that far off.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Women's Conference
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Shoot, if I'd have known you were there too...actually, I knew some people were there and STILL didn't find them. It was a bit of a mad house.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I like to know who's reading : ).
Post a Comment