Monday, May 19, 2008

Great Husband and Great Friends

My poor hubby. He has been putting up with me and my pity party all weekend. I appreciate so much the way he takes care of me even when I am being stubborn.
2 of my best buddies surprised me today. They knew I was having a hard time so they brought me lunch and more importantly, their love and support. Hopefully one day, I will be as cool as they are.
So despite my best efforts at being down trodden and hard done to, my fabulous husband and amazing friends lifted me to higher ground. I am feeling a lot better about Saturday. It wasn't all bad. That still is an amazing feat in itself.
Anyway, thanks guys. I love you all so much.

3 comments:

ross Walker said...

mostly I just try to get her in a good mood for her coking. When she is unhappy her cooking is not as good. :)

Rip Curl Mom said...

Ross! If you don't watch it I am going to reject your comments!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Hey girl, I didn't know you were having a hard time! I'm sorry! I'm not a very good friend. Are you okay? If you need anything! I would love to be there for you! I'm proud of you about the marathon! What an accomplishment! Plus... I need your help on the weight loss! I'm jealous! ha! ha! I'm sure you look fabulous as usual! I need some help now! ha! ha! It's hard to get that baby weight off! Love you girl!