Ross is a sneaky fellow. He makes me blush.
I did indeed win the title of biggest loser. You put me in a competition and my insanely competitive side comes out. (Krista I know you are nodding in agreement right now!)
There were 7 guys and 11 girls. Our divisions were separate but my overall percentage lost beat the highest guy loser. I started out at 164. I weighed in on Tuesday at 135.5. 28 1/2 pounds lost for am overall percentage of 17.38%. The highest guy was 14% I think.
Anyway, I won $250 bucks so I bought a new swimsuit today. This is the first time in a long time that I have actually been excited to wear one!
Thanks Ross for being my biggest supporter. He has put up with a lot from me and all of my weight loss/fitness goals. I could not do any of it if it weren't for him.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Aaww Shucks :)
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment