Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Major Award




Rules associated with this award:

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator.
(http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/) (a student in Texas)

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award. (I did)

3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself. (check the list below and see if you are on it)

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere. (Vicki, you totally made my day. Thanks!)

5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient. (look below)

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others. (that's what this is, I suppose)

7. You must thank your giver. (Vicki Wight, thank you so much and I am happy to count you as my friend for life! And probably a definite partner in crime;)

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

1. Must display a cheerful attitude (I think I do. Mostly:)

2. Must love one another. (I love everyone. Everyone is unique and special to me.)

3. Must make mistakes. (I make way more than the average Joe.)

4. Must learn from others. (I try. Oh do I try. Not always quickly but that's ok, right?)

5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. (I contribute. Hopefully it's positive.)

6. Must love life. (I LOVE life. Immensely.)

7. Must love kids. (I love kids. Especially my kids.)

5 Awesome Bloggers Who Qualify for This Major Award!

Natalie Vincent-Since the day I met you, you have made me smile. I knew early on that we would be great friends. You have taught me to lift up my head and trudge forward even in the face of great adversity. I admire you greatly.

Kerrie Andrews- I don't think I have ever met anyone who gives more than you do. You are constantly looking for ways to make the world better and then you step up and do it, no excuses. No one has a bigger heart.

Krista Barker- You are so totally amazing. We have laughed and cried together many a time. I always walk away from you with a smile on my face. I know that I can count on you for anything.

Tracy Carrigan- I have never seen you without a smile. I know you struggle like everyone else but the difference is that you choose to be happy no matter what. I can go a long time without talking to you and when we do hook up, it's like we never left.

Ross Walker- Last on this list but #1 in every aspect of my life. You restored my hope in life and all the good there is and you continue to do so every day. You bring such joy to my life. I know the world would be a whole lot darker without you. I love you.

3 comments:

ross Walker said...

Awww man. Thanks for the award half-pint. Most of your visitors probably think that i used your password and posted that though. :)

I love you more than you could ever imagine!

Natalie said...

If I wasn't sitting in the classroom (subbing for Mr. Martinez) I would be bawling right now! You are so sweet!! When I say I want to be like you I really mean it. I look up to you in so many ways! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

You are such an amazing person Kelly! You have always been there for me... NO MATTER WHAT! Even if we were in trouble in Mr. Bates class! :) You have made my life better... you have made me better! You will always be a very dear friend to me! I am very grateful to be able to call you my friend! I love you girl! By the way, thank you! You always seem to make me teary! :)