Tomorrow is my and Ross's 13th anniversary. It's so hard to believe we have been married for that long because it sure doesn't feel like it.
I remember our first date. I knew I was going to marry him. It was quite shocking, considering that I thought I would never be married. Turns out, he was and still is my soul mate. I know that we were meant for each other. I know that I knew him before this life. I am sure that he promised me long before we were ever born that he would come down here and fix my messed up head. He does just that on a daily basis.
I have never known more love, hope or happiness than I have with Ross. He is truly the best person I have ever known and I am so thankful that the Lord saw fit to put us together. I would never have been half of what I am without him and I kind of like who I am. I love you more each day honey. Thank you for all you do for me.
Happy Anniversary.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Lucky Number 13
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is SO sweet! Congrats on 13 years!
Congrats on 13 years... Tiff and I have been married for 9 but it feels like 13....Please don't tell Tiff...I value my life....Great looking blog.
Troy Haun
You are so cute!! Congrats and we love you both!!!
Post a Comment