34 years ago today, the world experienced one of the greatest of all events. No one was quite prepared for the roller coaster ride that would come to be known as Ross John Walker. When I say roller coaster, this is what I mean: knowing Ross is one heck of a ride. He takes you to the very top when you think things can't get any better and then he rushes you quickly down the hill so you can find the next best thing. And miraculously, it just keeps getting better and better! There are no dull moments when you are the wife, son, friend, brother, sister, etc. of this amazing man. He inspires me, lifts me up, makes me laugh til I cry and leaves me wanting more. I am so thankful that he chose me to be his wife.
Happy Birthday Ross!
Monday, August 6, 2007
The World Was Never The Same
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment