Saturday, August 11, 2007

Clarkston, UT

On Thursday night, Ross and I went to the Martin Harris pageant with his brother Ryan and his wife Amy. I have never had the pleasure of going to Clarkston, UT before. It was a pretty long drive but the scenery was breath-taking.
I have studied Martin Harris a little bit. Enough to know that, despite his faults, he was a great man. Very inspired. The pageant was ok, a little cheesy. It is always a good thing though, to be sitting somewhere random in the world, and have that little voice in your heart reaffirming what you already know to be true. It's those little reassurances that help your testimony to grow so much, to know that God lives and that Joseph Smith restored the gospel.
I am so lucky to be one of those that knows.

1 comments:

Ryan Lefty said...

We enjoyed going with you two too.
This pageant seems to improve as the years go by. If you have been before, go again.