Friday, August 10, 2007

3 weeks and counting

We have about three more weeks in this house until we are moving. I have so many mixed emotions.
This place has been home to us for over 4 years. It doesn't sound like a long time but by now, we have so many friends and I feel like I know a lot of the stake and a lot of the community. It is going to be very hard to leave here.
It would be better if we were moving into our new house right away, but alas, it is not yet finished. We will be living in an apartment for about a month.
The boys are all registered at their new school, Valley Elementary. That is where i spent my precious childhood years. For 2nd grade Corbin even got my 2nd grade teacher. Crazy. Feels so weird to be going back as the parent!
Here's to 2617 in Clinton. It will stay with me forever.

0 comments: