Sunday, August 26, 2007

Update

How boring is that title? I couldn't think of anything creative. Life has been such a whirlwind lately. There is so much going on. Ross was the grand champion of Water Wars. (was there ever a question?!? he is my husband after all) The boys started school in the valley this last Wednesday. I have been getting up at 5:30 AM to be ready to take them up there every day until we move. It's a 45 minute drive. There are a whole bunch of kids in our neighborhood that the boys have quickly become friends with. They are having a riot riding the bus. They have never had the opportunity to do this until now. So far they really like school too.
Today was our last Sunday in our ward in Clinton. It was hard for me. But it's ok. I know I will see these people again someday. We are moving in 9 days. Not into our house, mind you. Argh! It's not done yet. We will be moving into my uncle's appartment until it's done. Hopefully that is only about a month. I don't think I can handle it much longer than that.
But life is good! As always.

0 comments: