Thursday, February 3, 2011

Positively Negative!

A few years ago, I joined the Facebook world. After only a month or so of being on it, I decided I was shocked, saddened and disgusted with how negative a LOT of people are. I decided I wasn't going to be that guy.

I have taken it upon myself to try and inspire the masses. I mostly try to post uplifting, encouraging and positive things. There are occasions when I get down and reach out to people because I think we are all in this together and that's what friends do, help each other.

On occasion I get a few haters. I know we all see things from a different perspective and I really appreciate all the different points of view. It makes me so insanely sad though that there are those people who just refuse to find happiness in any form. They are in my most sincere prayers.

We are here to have opposition in all things and that's how we learn but "Men are that they might have JOY!!!!!" Look for it, find it, embrace it! We are not meant to be miserable.

I love my life in all it's imperfection and I don't mind shouting it from the rooftops every day. I challenge you to do the same. And who knows? Maybe you will find something more :)


1 comments:

Sheri said...

Great advice Kelly and even better, because you live it!