
I may be crazy. My fitness goals for this year include running 4 races and biking 4 races. One might think you could spread that out over a whole year. I say, why do that when you can make yourself completely crazy and exhausted?!
Starting May 21, I have something almost every weekend through the end of June. I am not talking 5K's (which are great). I am talking half marathons, Ragnar relays and bike relays. By the end of June, I am either going to have the nicest butt I have ever had or I am going to be dead by the side of the road (with the nicest butt I have ever had). Please throw me an oxygen mask should you pass by.
Bring it!

3 comments:
I love it!!! Got get em tiger! I am going to forget oxygen you need Caffeine pills!
Kelly you are so inspiring! I wish I had your will power! I want to hear all about it :)
You are amazing!I wish I had your strength
Post a Comment