This kid, turned 12 today. This kid has more confidence at 12 than I have ever had my whole life! This kid is taking the world by storm. He knows what he wants and he isn't afraid to work his booty off to get it. This kid adores his dad and brothers and most of the time, his mom. :)
This kid does what is right. He doesn't care what anyone thinks. This kid never stops, never slows down and never gets tired.
This kid will be ordained a deacon in 2 days. That will be 3 of my 4 men. The power in this house is unbeatable. This kid is so ready. His testimony is solid.
I love, this kid! Happy Birthday J-dog! You are one of a kind!

1 comments:
What an amazing post! Glad I found you through TK. It is wonderful to be surrounded by the priesthood in your home, isn't it? My baby will turn 19 this year and is so looking forward to a mission.
Post a Comment