Sunday, September 6, 2009

Musings

I love Sundays. They are a day to reflect. A day to connect with God and with loved ones. I think a lot. About me, my family, friends, people I know, how I can make the world a better place by making me a better person.

I am working a lot lately on becoming who God intends me to become. Becoming like Christ will take a lifetime, if not more. It is a process that I mess up so much because I am so imperfect but I have the desire and I want so much to be better.
I know that with Heavenly Father's help I can be. So I am putting all my effort out there and I am trusting that He will lead me where I need to go. Even though I am a work in progress, I feel great peace in knowing that I am on the right path.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautifully said. Yesterday the words "do what is right; let the consequence follow...God will protect you; then do what is right" kept running through my head. It's such an easy concept, yet I find myself struggling on a daily basis. There is so much peace and happiness in following the Prince of Peace. You're a great example to me, Kelly!

Wight Family said...

You just make me smile. Love you Kelly!