Last week was our 14th anniversary. We agreed to not get each other gifts because we have spent so much money putting in our yard this summer.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
The day after the big day, Ross surprised me with this beautiful road bike. I gave him "the look" and he said, "It's not our anniversary today. This cannot be considered an anniversary present." I told him he cheated but I was so ecstatic about the bike. I have wanted one since I "retired" from running. We went out on a ride the other day and it is smooth as buttah. SO NICE!
We have a long standing joke between us because I always say I want whatever exercise gear I have to be cute and girly. I think you can have great stuff and look like a babe too. He decked everything out in pink for me. He knows me too well ;) Thanks honey for the not-anniversary-present!
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Break out that Malibu Mormon Barbie outfit from last summer! And take it for a spin! ;) just kiddin.
Excellent non-anniversary gift, Ross. Ya look great Kelly!
Love it. I haven't been miserable enough on our dirt bike to fork out the money for a road bike. Ross has been great to help me with all my biker questions. One day I will take the leap and join you on your cute pink bike. Time for the tight, pink, biker outfit. Let me know when you are wearing it...I would like a picture.
Post a Comment