My blogging buddy Heidi posted this tag on her blog and I thought it was kind of fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
(side note: if any of these memories can in anyway incriminate me in any crime, please reply to my e-mail;)
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
What Do You Remember About Me?
Posted by Rip Curl Mom at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I remember meeting you way back when at Amy's bridal shower with your cute little boys running around with their shaved heads and thinking to myself, gosh, she's a fun lady! And here we are 5 years later, and still haven't managed to get together again...
Man, where do I start? I have so many.. I don't know if I can pick just one.... some, I might have to respond to the email! ha! ha! Mr. Bates class.... dances... sleep overs... 911 call! ha! ha! How about the dance with the college guys from BYU? Do you want me to keep going? Love you Kelly! We've had several great memories!
Okay Kelly - we all know my favorite memory will forever and always be when you, Nicole, Megan, and I became cemented together for life in that lovely warm closet at Girls Camp!
I remember several years ago when I officially met "the family" for the first time. (I met a few of you before then when Ryan and I went to see Lord of the Rings with you, but that doesn't count because I saw you for a few minutes in the dark.) It was Linda's birthday dinner, and you said the prayer on the food. During the prayer, you expressed gratitude for Linda and everything she has done. After everyone said "Amen," you patted Dixon on the knee, smiled and said, "Notice I didn't say we were grateful for YOU?" It was at that moment that I think I could have still bailed, but decided to stick around and marry Ryan anyway.
I love you to death. Thank you for making me feel like part of the family.
You are such a fun girl! I have lots of fun and good memories of you and we've only known you for one year! To put my finger on just one moment would be cheating the others! But I'll keep thinking and post again.
I remember when you were born! You were kicking your legs and stretching your toes, and dad said "Yep, she's got your feet!" I don't think you've ever stopped kicking anything, including all of our butts when we try to keep up with you. You are sooooo amazing and I'm sad to think that you feel not so special some times. I have had a feeling about you lately, and I think we need to talk. Preferably over something fattening, with no corn (ears) in attendance. I love you! PS how do I set up a blog for me?
Post a Comment