Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thoughts on 2010

I can't believe another year is coming to a close. Remember when we were kids and time seemed to drag on forever? I never thought I would be over the age of 20 and here I am, closer to 40 and time seems to be speeding up on me.

We had a great year. Not without it's challenges for sure, but is it ever? Here are a few highlights:

*Corbin learned to ski. Which means, we FINALLY have all of us on the mountain. A dream come true.
*Our big trip this year as a family was to Washington, D.C. for 4 days. We decided we need to go back for 2 weeks.
*Ross was called as Elder's Quorum President. I was called as 1st counselor in the Young Women's Organization.
*Alison and Koa got married!
*Tyson ran junior high track. He got the award for most improved.
*Tyson also ran the ENTIRE Ogden half marathon with my mom and smoked it!
*Kelly ran the Wasatch Back and the Las Vegas Ragnar to get the famed, Saints and Sinners medal.
*Jaden's soccer team took 1st place in the High Valley Shootout.
*Ross completed LOTOJA, a very grueling 208 mile bike race.
*I became a substitute teacher this year. I sub for the elementary and junior high. I love it.
*Kami and Mike got married too!

We continue to have so much fun raising our 3 boys and seeing the amazing young men they are becoming. Looking forward to 2011 and everything it brings!

0 comments: